Independence Day

Now I have a card for the Addicted to Stamps and More and Simon Says Stamp challenges.


This was a holiday challenge for Addicted to Stamps and use more than one stamp for Simon Says Stamp, so I decided to use some new holiday stamps.  I used the Nights of Lights and Mini Independence Day sets from Close To My Heart.  I stamped the star border in Pacifica ink onto a strip of white cardstock.  The sentiment was stamped in Cranberry ink from CTMH and cut out with the stitched circle die.  The fireworks were heat embossed with Silver Stratosphere embossing glitter from Wow.

Thanks for looking!


Comments

  1. What a fun card, Tammy! Love the firewors heat embossed in glitter. The star strip and circle tag center beautifully decorate your card. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Marge

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun celebration card and I love that star border!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment