2019 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Hello!  I have a card for the 2019 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - #springsummer2019clh.  

 

I did a new to me technique - The Ink Blackout Technique, which I think is so cool.  I started out blending inks from Reverse Confetti - Pistachio, Seafoam and Bellini.  Then I stamped a very pretty spring like wood stamp from Inkadinkadoo and embossed with clear embossing powder.  Then I blended Permanent Black ink from Altenew over the top.  Lastly I ironed off the embossing.

My coffee cup is also from Reverse Confetti - Caffeinated Cups and cut out.  It reminded me to check on the matching die, it was sold out when I originally ordered the set.  I colored it in a spring color with a Copic marker - G40 Dim Green.  The band is stamped in Wisteria ink from Reverse Confetti - along with the sentiment from Cas-ual Fridays Mon Ami set.  The coffee is stamped with Catherine Pooler's Over Coffee ink.

Now I'm off to do the blog hop, lots of great sponsors and other stampers beautiful projects to look at.  Thanks for stopping by!


Comments

  1. Cool card! I have not heard of that technique but will be checking it out now! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely coffee card! I especially like that swirly background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous technique; I've never seen that before. It's a very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how fun, love the added sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your background is so dainty and nice - great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there Tammy!
    Your cards are wonderful. I really love this background and the softness you've given this card. It's really pretty!
    Karen Letchworth

    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - Another FUN challenge blog - Always Anything Goes/Family Friendly and GREAT PRIZES. I really hope you will come play along with us there as well. We'd LOVE having your wonderful art linked up with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the fun on this pretty coffee card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card. Great background and fun cup and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely background you created! Sounds like you had so much fun making this card. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, love your background!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment