Celebrate

Hello!  Busy week, too busy to do much crafting. Today, I finished a layout and, so far, have made 2 cards.  This card is for Calling All Sistahs and MFT Sketch Challenge

The Calling All Sistahs challenge was a color challenge using red, green, black and white.  As I was scanning through my challenge e-mails, I saw the sketch challenge for My Favorite Things and thought it would work too. 



 I started with a kraft card base I had previously embossed with an Anna Griffin cuttlebug embossing folder.  I added a strip of red cardstock from my stash.  The black and white stripe paper is from Close To My Heart.  My friend gave me a ribbon stamp and I stamped that with Catherine Pooler's Grass Skirt ink and then second generation stamped it right below the first one.  I added the Celebration sentiment using Catherine Pooler's Black Jack ink.  A few sequins completed my card.  Thanks for stopping by!

 

Comments