Birthday Wishes

Hello!  Fourth day in a row that I have been able to make some cards, it makes me so happy!  I have a card fro two challenges today - Seize the Birthday which is Anything Goes and Simon Says Stamp which is Winter Birthday.  I used paper from the Arctic White stack from DCWV, I love those little birds!  I then added a strip of white cardstock for my sentiment and snowflake which is from a CTMH die.  The sentiment was embossed in silver.  I then added some Bitty Sparkles from CTMH.  I felt like it was needing something more, so I blended Hero Arts Neon Pink ink and cut thin strips to add to the top and bottom.  To tie the pink in a little better, I added another sentiment, both sentiments are from CTMH Say It All set.  Thanks for stopping by!



Comments

  1. Love your card and that dazzling snowflake! Thanks for linking up with the girls and I over at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello tammy! pretty background and snowflake, luv the sweet shimmer! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment