Color My Heart Color Dare # 195

Hello!  Today I have a card for the Color My Heart Color Dare.  The colors were Thistle, Pear, Lagoon, Crystal Blue and White Daisy.  I tried a couple of other cards and immediately dismissed them (not good!). I have all of my stamps stamped in a binder, so I just flip through that to get ideas.  I came across the Crazy Good stamp set from Close To My Heart and loved the triangles.  As I pulled out the stamp set I noticed the stamp with stripes on it.  And just like that the card came together.  I'll give this card to my daughter who has a dance recital this weekend.  Thanks for looking!


 

Comments

  1. Fun triangles! I have to search out that stamp set. :) Thanks for taking a Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That background paper you created looks cool! Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love how you stamped the triangles. Thank you for inspiring us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those triangles! What a great card! Thank you for joining us this week on Color My heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great selection of the stamp sets you combined and your balance of the colors. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare and hope you join us for this week's color challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment