Been awhile


 Well, it's been a while since I posted any cards.  I've made a few cards but they just haven't been very good, so I didn't share them.  This one I think is ok, I made it for Moxie Fab's Tuesday Trigger Honoring Ombre.

I have had these paint samples around since we moved into our house 8 years ago, always meant to do some kind of craft with them.  I found out stamping on them with dye ink didn't work very well, they smeared easy and faded when I left them to sit.  So I heat embossed them and that seemed to work out better.  The stamp is from Stampin' Up - Simply Sweet and the sentiment is from Hero Arts.  The rhinestones are from Imaginisce and were set with i-rock tool.

Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. How fun! Love that it's a paint chip you stamped gowns on. So clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some friend of yours is going to feel very special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some friend of yours is going to feel very special!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tammy! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment