Fabulous

Hello!  Today I have a card for Freshly Made Sketches.  My friends and I have an obsession with flamingos, so whenever I see something with flamingos I pick it up.  I've had these dimensional stickers for a month or so and this was the perfect project for them.  The palm trees are from a Carta Bella 6x6 paper pad - Summer Lovin'.  The sentiments come from the My Favorite Things Simply Fabulous Sayings and are stamped in Altenew's Parrot ink and Hero Arts Neon pink ink.  Thanks for stopping by!



Comments

  1. Pink flamingos always make me smile! Cute card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! I just love those flamingos!! So cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you repeated the pink & green with the sentiment! Such a fun, happy card. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment