I'm thinking of you

Hello!  I'm back from vacation and ready to make some cards!  This first card is for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I dug into my left over die cuts bucket and came up with some die cut pieces that worked for this challenge.

I started with a peach card base.  I added a gray scalloped circle (from the bucket) with an embossed blue polka dotted circle.  Everything on the white tag (including the tag) came from the bucket and I added a rhinestone center to the flower.

I added a strip of silver washi tape.  My border came from the bucket and is in the same gray cardstock as the scalloped circle.  I layered it on some more of that embossed blue polka dot paper.  The sentiment from Just to Say set, from CTMH, stamped n Slate ink finishes off the card.

Thanks for stopping by!



Comments

  1. What pretty papers! I love the scalloped circle and matching border. The shaped tag is perfect for the sketch. Thanks so much for playing along at AHSC this week!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. truly a lovely card and you certainly made great use of those scraps you gathered together- Thanks for joining us at AHSC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card, thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Challenge

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute - love the flowers and greenery and it's a great colour combo. Thanks for playing along at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card, Tammy! I love the colors you chose, your take on the sketch, and how you used scalloped edges on both the edging and one of the shapes. That tag is a terrific element on its own, and it's the perfect contrast to your base colors. Your card reminds me of the long-retired Dreamin' kit CTMH had years ago and makes me want to dig through all of my scraps to create with it again. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment