Beauty

Hello!  I got a chance to make a card today for AAA Cards CAS Game #107.  I used Yupo paper with Sailboat Blue, Cloudy Blue and Silver alcohol inks. 

I then diecut the snowflake using a Close To My Heart snowflake die.  I cut another snowflake in white and inlaid it on my Yupo paper.

The sentiment is also CTMH from the Sending Smiles set.  I first stamped the sentiment with white pigment ink and then embossed with white embossing powder, I think that's a good trick, it made the sentiment whiter than just embossing powder.

Thanks for stopping by.



Comments

  1. Love how the snowflake stands out. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful background of chilly blues you’ve created to showcase that pretty snowflake. Thanks for joining in with the AAA Cards chilled challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment