friends FOREVER

Ok, so I'm back to cards now, I'm getting lots of crafting done today.  Still cold here in Iowa, but once again it's above zero so I guess that's something.  My craft space is in my basement, it's a little chilly down here, but we have a couple of space heaters and one is under my desk keeping me warm and toasty.

 I have a card for Freshly Made Sketches and Color Throwdown.  The Color Throwdown challenge was to use Black, Gray and Ivory.

I made a card base out of black and added a strip of Whisper cardstock from Close To My Heart (I also put some Whisper cardstock inside my card for writing).  For my Ivory, I used CTMH Colonial White cardstock. 


On that I stamped one of the birds from the Fabulous You stamp set from CTMH.  I colored the flowers in with my Bashful Shimmer Brush also from CTMH, so I added a touch of pink.  You can kind of see the shimmer in the picture below.

 Well it's almost time to start supper.  I'll probably come back down and craft some more tonight, probably cards, but maybe I'll start another scrapbook layout.  Thanks for stopping by!


 

Comments

  1. This is so pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pretty, vintage look of this image. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment