Gratitude

Hello!  My card now is for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge and inspired by this card.  I used a chevron card base from the Paper Studio.  I added a strip of Lagoon cardstock that I corrugated.  I used some Lagoon and Tangerine inks on a block that I sprayed water on.  Using Blessed Beyond Measure set from CTMH, I did some first generation stamping with Tangerine Ink and some second generation stamping in Lagoon ink.  I stamped my sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  I added a leaf in Tangerine and added Cashmere ink for the stamping.  Thanks for stopping by!



Comments

  1. Beautiful card! I love that chevron background paper! SO fun! That panel you've created is so gorgeous! Love the colours and that amazing sentiment! So very true! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bright mix of colors and pattern! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment