Magical

Hello!  Today I have a card for the Christmas Cards All Year Round challenge.  I think I'll use this challenge to try out some designs for my Christmas Cards.  The challenge was to use bright summery colors.  So I pulled out my Memento Dew Drops in New Sprout, Summer Sky, Lulu Lavender and Angel Pink.  I also used Memento Luxe in Pear Tart and Hero Arts Neon Pink inks.  The grouping of snowflakes was embossed in Wow Midas Touch embossing glitter.  The big snowflake is a die cut that I embossed with Silver.  All stamps were from the SOA Holiday Magic collection.  Thanks for looking!


Comments

  1. Beautiful Christmas card Tammy. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Christmas Cards All Year Round. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment