Color Dare #185

Hello!  Today's card is for Color My Heart Color Dare #185.  I used my Misti to stamp the flower from Paper Garden in Cotton Candy ink.  Then I inked up the chicken wire in Glacier and stamped it repeatedly over the flower.  The sentiment is from Balloon Animals and is stamped in black.  I used a Sweet Leaf mat and a Topiary card base.  I found some ribbon that is pretty close to Sweet Leaf and tied a knot.  Then I added some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.


Thanks for looking!








Comments

  1. What a pretty card! Love how you stamped the different images on this card. Thank you for inspiring us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity of your card and layout, layering of the Background colors and the layout of your stamping on the card. Lovely card and thanks for joining us at ColorMyHeart Color Dare. Come back next week for another great color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Tammy. I like the use of the chicken wire to "anchor" the flowers. The ribbon is a beautiful touch. Thanks for taking a Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I love the sequins and ribbon. Thank you for joining us this week on Color My Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Tammy! You are reminding me that I should make use of that lovely stamp set too. Thanks for sharing this with us at the Color Dare blog.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment