Moxie Fab World

I am so excited, Teri Anderson is now doing the Moxie Fab World blog.  I love her style and look forward to tons of inspiration!  I am playing with the Constellations/Stars challenge found here.

I found these old stamps, I'm not even sure who makes them.  I stamped them with VersaMark and then gold embossed them.  I added some black ribbon bows that I had.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts and it was stamped with VersaMark and gold embossed.  I did trim my card to fit my three 1 inch black strips of paper, so it ended up being about 3 1/2 by 5 1/2.

Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. Hi Tammy!
    Oh gosh! I am so glad I stopped by today. Your words bring one big smile to my face!
    Fun take on the challenge, too! Thanks for linking it up.

    Teri

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment