on the beach

Hello!  Today I have a card for 3 challenges.  Just Us Girls is a summer word challenge.  Less Is More is a color challenge.  And then a sketch challenge with CAS(E) this Sketch.

I knew I had a bikini stamp and die set from Catherine Pooler's Sunscreen Required stamp set.  I wasn't having much luck stamping the bikini with Catherine Pooler's Aquatini ink, I think I need to re-ink the pad, so I smooshed some Aquatini ink on white cardstock and just die cut it.  
 
The sentiment is from the same stamp set, stamped in black Versacolor and clear embossed.  The graph paper is from my stash.  It needed a little something so I added 3 sequins from Close To My Heart's Make Waves set.  They look purple, but when you tilt the card they look aqua.

I put it all on an orange and white polka dot card base from pebbles.

Thanks for stopping by!


    


Comments

  1. Such a great color combo and cute card! I wish I was heading to the beach and not back to school. Thanks for joining us this week at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun card Tammy! Love that bikini and the gorgeous bright polka dot background :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a colourful and fun card

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your card. Great design and it is such a great use of our colors at Less Is More. Our challenge is a Clean & Simple one, which means lots of unpatterned "white" space. Please join us again with a CAS design. We'd love to have you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment