Hello Sweet Friend

Hello!  Happy Mother's Day!  I got some time to play this morning.  

My card is for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge.

First I sponged Garden Party on a piece of white cardstock.  My sentiment  and mat are stamped in Grass Skirt.  To make the bows, I did direct to paper with Be Mine ink.  All inks are from Catherine Pooler and well as the sentiment - from the Fluttering Friends stamp set.  The bows are a Fiskars punch and the rhinestones are from CTMH.

Thanks for stopping by!





Comments

  1. I love the fresh colors you have chosen for those sweet little bows and background! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your blended background is gorgeous and those tiny bows are adorable! This is definitely a sweet card to celebrate friendship. Thanks a lot for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment