Top O' The Mornin'

Hello!  I got some time in my craft room this morning and had a great time making this card!  It's for a couple of challenges.  When I saw the Holiday Challenge for Addicted to Stamps and More, I knew I wanted to make a St Patrick's Day card.  I just love shamrocks and clovers, these stamps came from a set that I got at JoAnn's from g Studio.  I used Grass Skirt ink from Catherine Pooler.

Then as I was going through my e-mail I saw the sketch from Atlantic Hearts and thought that would be perfect.  I was looking through my stash for some circle stamps but they were all too small.  Then as I was going through my stamp binder I saw the flourished circle.  I don't know who makes it, but I got it in one of the Stamp of Approval kits.  It's stamped in Orange Twist ink from Catherine Pooler.

Thanks for stopping by!


Comments

  1. A great take on the sketch and a very classy St Patrick's day card.
    Thanks for sharing at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous St Patrick's Day card. I love the whimsy added with the flourished circle. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card, I love it. I love the shimmer and dimension. Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card! Thank you for joining the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment