Happy Birthday

Hello!  Today I have a card for Freshly Made Sketches and Color Throwdown.

I love the yellow, gray and kraft color scheme from Color Throwdown.  I went in search of a something with gray in it.  I started  looking through my paper stash, I came up with this pad called Embellish by Dena, it has so many great neutral pages.

I first came across the gray embossed strip.  Flipping through the stack, I saw the patterned paper and thought is was elegant.  I didn't want to cover up too much of the pattern, so I added a Happy Birthday banner from a CTMH Cricut set and fussy cut it out.  I added a simple statement from the CTMH set Just to Say.  These were stamped with Black Jack ink from Catherine Pooler on to CTMH Canary carstock.

Thanks for stopping by!!





Comments

  1. That background paper is gorgeous. What a fantastic background it makes for your banner sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how lovely! I love the elegant feel of those swirls on your DSP. Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment