Bravery

Today I'm playing with Calling All Sistahs.  If you saw my blog post the other day, you know that I love the blue, black and white color combination.  So glad I got another chance to play with it.

I started out with a piece of Lagoon cardstock from Close To My Heart.  I took one of the Starlequin stamps from CAS-ual Fridays and turned it on it's side and repeatedly stamped it.  I added black and a light blue strip from my stash.  I had the border strips left over from another project, they are cut from a CTMH die.

I added a white circle and a Lagoon circle cut out of a Verve die.  I stamped the word Bravery from CTMH's Ribbon Warrior set.  The last thing I did was add some Bitty Sparkles.

Thanks for stopping by!





Comments

  1. you really work these colours so well. Such a clever way to use the stamp to give you this pattern. A stunning card and so pleased you joined us at Calling All Sistahs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the center panel mimics the photo inspiration. So many wonderful elements on your card. Thanks for playing with us at Calling All Sistahs. Hugs, :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!! Thank you for playing along with the Encouragement Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little bling you put in the center of the harlequins! Such a creative take on the inspiration photo! Thank you for playing along with the Calling All Sistahs Encouragement Challenge. Hope you'll play along with the new one starting on the 18th.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment