HELLO darling

Hello!  Still cold here, but I think it was above 0 degrees for most of the day.  It's supposed to be in the 30's next week - whoa heat wave!!

Today I have a card for the AAA CAS Game #105.  The challenge was Sparkle.  I was originally going to link up yesterday's card to this challenge too, but then I saw the words "remember to stay CAS" (definitely not yesterdays card).  I had an idea of a card, but I just didn't like how it was turning out.  So I played and came up with this CAS gem.


I worked with my alcohol inks again, but with glossy paper this time.  I used Ranger alcohol inks - Lemonade, Espresso and a Copper Mixative - which is the Sparkle part of my card.  You can't really tell by the picture, but the stitches in the die really enhance the copper.



I cut the little rectangles out with an old Pretty Pink Posh die, I only used 3 of the six it cuts.  For my sentiment, I used the Sending Smiles set from Close To My Heart again today - there are so many great sentiments in this set and I love the combination of script and print.

Well, that's it for me today.  I still have to go out tonight to pick up my son who is in the Pep band at high school, I think it's below zero now.  I just shiver thinking about it!  Thanks for stopping by!



Comments

  1. What a great card! And yes... it is a CAS. (BTW- I live in the Midwest and we are also very tired of the cold. It is supposed to be in the 30s an 40s next week. That means a shift of 55-65 degrees! So bizarre.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment