Blow Me Away

So one of my New Year's Resolutions for 2018 (and if I'm honest about it, 2017 too) is to do some more scrapbooking.  I am 9 1/2 years behind in my kid's scrapbooks.  I have so many great pictures and memories and many memories I've sadly forgotten.

I started this layout on Monday, but just finished with the title and journaling today.  I know now why I make more cards than scrapbooking pages - it's so time consuming and exhausting to make a scrapbook page.  Anyway, I had so many pictures that I wanted to use that I knew it had to be a 2 page layout, so I think I found one that works perfectly from my collection of Pinterest sketches.




This is my daughter at almost 2 1/2, she loved bubbles, so we got her the big bottle and she sat down to try to blow some.  I love the picture of her puffed out cheeks as she tried to blow and then the pure joy in the last one.

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments