CAS(E) this Sketch #53

I had made a card where I had marked off every 1/4 inch and stamped my sending 
you sunshine and laughter stamp but there had to be a better way to do it.  Then I 
had a light  bulb moment, I could actually score my lines and do my stamping, it 
totally worked (after 6 tries, man it was a hot mess for awhile and I nearly gave up 
but I decided to try again and then it worked out.)

So I am going to link up my card to CAS(E) this Sketch #53 
.

I'm going to send this card to my Best Friend, she may see it before it arrives in the 
mail.  If so, surprise Lisa, this one's coming your way (I got some stamps).

Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. I had a moment of seven restarts this week with a subway style stamp -- so I can totally relate! Your card turned out fabulously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool card. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment