My 1st Christmas card of the season

I've made a card for the Holiday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab world.  This won't make the final cut in my design for this year's Christmas card because it would be too expensive to make 60 some cards.  I usually stamp my cards, so I'm still on a search for this year's set.





So, this is basically just patterned paper (I'm not sure where the paper came from, I think it may have come from the $1 bins at Target), some black satin ribbon, and a joy stamp from a Fiskars set I think (I got it from JoAnn's last year after Christmas).  I'm going to have to start keeping better track of what my supplies are.

Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. Your card is lovely! Thanks for your comment on my blog. :-). Welcome to the world of blogging, by the way. There are some really awesome blogs out there with great inspiration. Fellow bloggers were very helpful to me when I first started so I would like to do the same for you! If you have any questions just ask. :-). Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words. Thanks for your offer of help, I am probably going to need it! I signed up to follow your blog by e-mail, so excited to get some inspiration from you!

      Delete
  2. Hey Tammy! Thanks for linking this up to the Holiday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment